Co-maintenance of pygpu

Hi all,
I'm searching for a co-maintainer for pygpu: it's a rather interesting
software to use GPU to do elaborations. Sadly, my graphic card +
drivers does not allow me to test directly the code, so I'm looking
for someone interested in the tool and willing to help me in such a
way. The package is already in DPMT repo.

I hope to find someone in the team, if after sometime no-one steps
out, I'll expand the search to d-devel (there was some interest in the
tool once the ITP was filed).

Thanks in advance,
Sandro