Re: RFS: nautilus-clamscan

OoO En ce  début de soirée du mercredi 14 mai  2008, vers 21:27, Clement
Lorteau <northern_lights@users.sourceforge.net> disait:

> Thank you for the review. I followed your recommendations and uploaded
> the new package to debian.mentors.net. See my comments below.

You  can use  "test_files/*" for  debian/nautilus-clamscan.examples. You
may also add a debian/watch file this is very useful.

Your GPG  key is not  signed by anyone.  You should try to  meet someone
that can sign  it, preferably a DD  or someone whose key is  signed by a
DD. Look at this page:
 https://nm.debian.org/gpg.php

If you live in Paris or near Paris, I can sign your key.
--
panic("bad_user_access_length executed (not cool, dude)");
        2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/kernel/panic.c