Check license and copyright of files in entire tree (was: Proposed new package, bugs-everywhere_0.0.193-1.1)

Emilio, and everyone: a reminder to please continue following
<URL:http://www.debian.org/MailingLists#codeofconduct>. In particular,
please don't send individual copies of messages also sent to the list,
since I haven't asked for that.

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com> writes:

> Ben Finney wrote:
> > Good catch. I'll have to gather the copyright notices properly
> > from the whole tree.
>
> Have a look at `licensecheck -R *` (in case you haven't yet), very
> useful script for these purposes.

Indeed, I wasn't aware of that. In this case, it's even more useful
for me to run:

    $ licensecheck --recursive --copyright .

Thanks for informing me about that tool.

--
 \               “The most common way people give up their power is by |
  `\                      thinking they don’t have any.” —Alice Walker |