Re: [python-odtwriter] package name wrong?

* Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr@gmail.com> [2008-02-10 09:17:54 +0100]:

> On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 02:20:26PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> > So python-docutils-writers-odtwriter would be the right name in theory,
> > but this doesn't make sense, indeed.
>
> Does anybody insist on that name?  If not, I’m going to update the long
> description to mention the relationship to python-docutils, which
> probably would have avoided that bug report in the first place.

Personally, I think that package name is ludicrous; python-odtwriter
seems fine, this kind of "extend another package" package is an
exceptional case, so I think it makes sense to bend the naming rules a
little.