Re: RFS: pondus

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Piotr O?arowski wrote:

no need to upload it anywhere anymore, just inject it into the repo
(please remember about svn-inject's "-o" option [1]) and ping me.

Well, there are two options for using a SVN reporitory: debian-python
and debian-med. As you can read in the thread starting with

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2008/02/msg00046.html

we would regard pondus as a target for "Personal Health" and thus
interesting for the Debian-Med project.  If you want to learn more
about the Debian-Med project feel free to read more at

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med

or the Alioth project page

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/

and especially the "Group policy" (accessable via the left menu "pages").
We might keep the packaging stuff of pondus as the subject oriented
group instead of the technique (programming language Python) oriented
group which I personally feel more reasonable from a users point of view.
But finally it is your decision from what group you might expect more
help.

[1] we're keeping debian dir only in SVN; I will download upstream
   sources via debian/watch or `debian/rules get-orig-source`)

Same policy in Debian-Med.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--