Re: Moving towards a single Python policy

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 04:48:31PM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> I am new contributer to the Python Modules Team and I wanted to
> express that I find the presence of two policy manuals confusing.

Someone pointed me off list to this email:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2007/11/msg00016.html

In response I have opened bug #462377 against python-defaults:

Please take the time to comment.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman