Re: Python modules not installed correctly with pycentral

OoO En cette nuit striée d'éclairs du lundi 07 janvier 2008, vers 02:06,
Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> disait:

> The only way I can see to fix this is to move one of those commands so
> the corrent ordering is achieved in the postinst. Where should I be
> moving the rules around to? Should 'dh_installinit' move to the
> 'binary-arch' rule?

> The ordering of commands in that 'debian/rules' is largely unchanged
> from what 'dh_make' set up. Should the default placement of
> 'dh_pycentral' be changed so that 'pycentral' is run early enough for
> programs in the package that depend on the installed modules?

Well, if you can change the order for postinst, you will get wrong order
in prerm.

See:
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2006/10/msg00073.html

This is not specific to cdbs in fact, so it applies to you too.
--
 /*
  *   Should be panic but... (Why are BSD people panic obsessed ??)