Re: the python editor 'spe' package needs an update.

Hi Scott!

Scott Kitterman wrote:

An extremly quick reply. Thank you!
> On Sunday 11 November 2007 15:39, Steffen Mutter wrote:
>
>> their repository dependencies delivers python-wxgtk2.8 with it, which
>> does not work with the package spe in version 0.8.2a+repack-1 at all ;-)
>>

> Stani has prepared an update for Gutsy to fix this problem in Ubuntu.  He has
> also started working here on getting SPE updated in Debian
which is not really needed, until an upgrade to the python_wxgtk2.8 is
wanted by the Debian team...
>  (and thus Ubuntu Hardy eventually).

Wow. I didn't expect such a quick resolution. But that's great, really.
So I can stop building my own .deb, I think :-)

> Scott K

SMut