modpython and python2.5

Hello, I need to make modpython load python2.5 interpreter instead python2.4
I have set python2.5 my default interpreter.
The file /usr/share/python/debian_defaults:
[DEFAULT]
# the default python version
default-version = python2.5
# all supported python versions
supported-versions = python2.4, python2.5
# formerly supported python versions
old-versions = python2.3
# unsupported versions, including older versions
unsupported-versions = python2.3

Then I changed the simlink of /usr/bin/python to python2.5
and then:
pycentral updatedefault python2.4 python2.5

But modpython still loads python2.4. I have also copied modpython directory
from the sitepackages to python2.5/sitepackages

Please, I really need help on this. I have a web down, and I have no idea what
to do.

Thank you very much!

I'm running a Debian 4, apache2, and the packages is libapache2-mod-python
3.2.10-4