Re: Making all DD members of the team by default

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this mail is crossposted to two mailing lists. Please reply only to the one
> that concerns you (perl or python team).

This warning is still valid. :-)

> As an Alioth admin, I can add those ACL. However I'd like to have your
> opinion and agreement first.

Both projects agreed and I just added the ACL. It would be great if some
people could update the respective documentation of each project to share
this information.

It has been noted that when a DD gets highly involved in the team, he
should nevertheless be added to the Alioth project. Non-DD who are looking
for sponsors can then better identify them and that way we keep a list of
"core-members".

We'll also publicize this change in debian-devel-announce later (either in
a Bits of Alioth or in a more generic mail, we'll see).

Raphaël Hertzog