Making all DD members of the team by default

Hello,

this mail is crossposted to two mailing lists. Please reply only to the one
that concerns you (perl or python team).

The collab-maint project gives write access to all DD by default using
ACL (see man setfacl and getfacl).
$ getfacl /svn/collab-maint/
[...]
group:Debian:rwx
[...]
default:group:Debian:rwx

I believe the perl and python team would benefit from using similar ACL
so that any DD who wishes to integrate his packages in the team can do so
without requesting access that we'll grant him anyway. We expect DD to be
educated and to ask before messing up if they're not sure of what
they're doing. In most cases, they'll figure it by themselves because
the available documentation hopefully directed them correctly. :-)

This also let NMUer integrate their NMU in the VCS directly if they so
wish.

As an Alioth admin, I can add those ACL. However I'd like to have your
opinion and agreement first.

Cheers,

PS: If you know other teams that would be interested, feel free to suggest
them and direct them to alioth admins (admin@alioth.debian.org) to get the
ACL added.
--
Raphaël Hertzog