Joining the team

Hi! I would like to join the team so I can maintain my packages within the
team as well as help out with maintainance of Debian python-related packages.
I currently maintain python-pmock, and have two python-related [1] packages
needing sponsorship at mentors.debian.net (related to two outstanding ITPs).

My alioth username is 'jmalonzo-guest'.

Thank you and I hope this request will be approved.

Regards,

Jan

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/400690, http://bugs.debian.org/426985

--

... The things love can drive a man to -- the ecstasies, the
the miseries, the broken rules, the desperate chances, the glorious