Re: RSVG Bindings

Tnx man, i searched everywhere after the rsvg.so but have not searched for it on Debian unstable (foolish of me), the script found the .so but now it reports an error:

AttributeError: 'gtk.gdk.ScreenX11' object has no attribute 'get_rgba_colormap'

perhaps i will never be able to run this script on Debian...

Best regards.

2007/4/21, Loïc Minier <lool+debian@via.ecp.fr >:
On Sat, Apr 21, 2007, Zani Zani wrote:
> No its not, i had already tried that, remember that i am using etch and
> gnome 2.14.3, still no luck.

Well, the module was written starting with gnome-python-desktop 2.15.1
and we shipped etch with 2.14.0, so you can't have it for etch unless
you use a backport or build it yourself.

--
Loïc Minier