Any interest in the PDIS-Xpath module?

Heya,

one of the dependencies of Zenoss (ITP #361253) is the PDIS-Xpath module
([1], [2]). Upstream does not develop on it anymore, but is willing to
fix any bugs. According to the author it is not widely used, so I'd like
to know if there's any interest to see this as package in Debian. If
not, I'll just package it together with Zenoss.

Cheers,

Bernd

[1] This is a pure-Python XPath evaluator based on
ElementTree. It supports a substantial fraction of the XPath 1.0
specification, notwithstanding the limitation that only the self,
child, and attribute axes are supported. The parser underlying the
evaluator attempts to handle all of XPath 1.0.

[2] http://pdis.hiit.fi/pdis/download/

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>