Re: Proposed update to the python policy

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 04:22:07AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 12:47:23PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > While the discussion is still ongoing about the "current" keyword, it
> > seems that everyone agrees with the other changes which are only loosely
> > related. Can we proceed with these, until we agree on how "current"
> > should be replaced?
>
> No objections.

  None here either.

  wrt the "current" thingie, I may have a proposal ready soon, I just
need to polish the details, and look how "hard" it would be to upgrade
the dh_py* tools to them. Well, I've a hard week of paid work ahead, so
I don't expect to have it ready before next week.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit