Re: Two small python modules

Hi,

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> 	Hi all !
>
> I have packaged yesterday two small python modules for interfacing with
> memcached. This was required by a colleague on one of our project.
>
> One is a pur python project and the other one a binding for the C library,
> said to be faster.
>
> I don't know if my packaging was done properly, but I'd like to have your
> advice on what I should do  with these packages, upload them or not to
> debian, and if they should be maintained under the team or with me alone as
> the maintainer..

My general advice is to put your name on the Maintainer field and take
responsibility for the package but put the team in the Uploaders so that
it's clear that anyone from the team can come and help improve/fix those
packages if needed. Also you should manage the package within the
subversion repository of the team.

I can add you to the team if that's your final decision. Just ask.

Raphaël Hertzog