Re: python-support 0.6

>>>>> "Loïc" == Loïc Minier <lool+debian@via.ecp.fr> writes:

    Loïc>  Sure, I do see the problem in this case, but I think it's not
    Loïc> very common.  The problem didn't turn up very often with
    Loïc> python2.4 for example.

Hello,

This   problem   happens   with   python   modules   which   depend   on
python-setuptools (any-arch  package) and precises  in debian/pyversions
2.4-.   For instance,  turbogears and  turbomail  (the last  one is  the
package  I'm   preparing)  will  fail  to  work   on  python2.5  because
python2.5-setuptools   isn't  installed   and  they   need  pkg_resource
module. At the moment, what am I supposed to do with turbomail?

In addition,  I wonder why python2.5-setuptools doesn't  exist? Is there
something wrong with setuptools and python2.5?

Regards,
Arnaud Fontaine