Re: Outdated Python-related packages in Debian

> gnochm

gnochm 0.9.8 has an irritating problem which prevents displaying small gifs
like next and previous buttons for navigation. gnochm 0.9.9 fixes this. I
just filed a debian bug for this.

> python-chm

pychm 0.8.4 fixes a serious usability bug (#379582). The severity of that
bug should be upgraded to Important from normal.

I strongly recommend getting newer versions into etch to fix these issues. I
can NMU pychm if Carlos is busy. However, I am having difficulty building a
newer version of gnochm and don't have time to investigate.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan Rajagopal