Re: RFS: templayer (updated package)

Sorry, missed the upstream changelog (no changes to packaging):

  * Added a django_form convenience function for using Templayer
    with the Django web framework's FormWrapper objects.

  * Added an allow_degenerate parameter to Template.__init__.  If
    set to True then a template file that is missing a contents
    block will be accepted and not cause an exception to be raised.

  * Added a special layer name '*' that treats the entire contents
    of a template file as a layer.

  * Added two new HTML Markup elements:
    - ('pluralize',count,singular_markup,plural_markup) inserts
      singular_markup if count equals one, and plural_markup
      otherwise.
    - ('&',entity) inserts the given HTML entity where valid
      entity values include "gt", "#161" and "#xA9".

  * FileLayer.close now returns the file object to which it wrote.
    This simplifies the code required to use Templayer in Django
    view functions.

  * Fixed a really obvious bug in the html_href function.

Ian Ward wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-1
of my package "templayer".

It builds these binary packages:
python-templayer - layered template library for Python

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/templayer/templayer_1.4-1.dsc

I would be pleased if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks in advance,
 Ian Ward