Re: quest to join pmpt

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 09:14:54AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote......

> I looked at rpl and it's a simple python application without any
> public module. This is not a "Python Module" and thus I don't
> believe that it has its place here.
>
> Are the packages above diferrent in that point of view?

I suspect the package python-htmlgen would qualify, and the other
new package I'm working on, which I haven't even ITP'd yet and is a
module to generate HTML calendars, will also.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941