Re: debian/pycompat usage?

* Floris Bruynooghe (floris.bruynooghe@gmail.com) [060828 12:02]:
> Secondly it should be noted that communication didn't go too good
> either since people in favour of the P-V fields didn't realise not
> everyone was happy with it and thought it was fine to go ahead with
> introducing it to unstable.

Well, the main objector was present in Mexico in the BOF, but started a
bad campaing after being back from Mexico. That was not helpfull at all.

> It also took ages before the list was
> informed of what did happen during the BOF (not having the video's
> right away didn't help) which made matters even more obscure.

It wasn't directly on the plan that Matthias Klose fell ill in Mexico
(as did I), so, yes. The plan was to send a mail to d-python within 48
hours after the BOF.

Cheers,
Andi