RFS: python-docutils 0.4-2 (policy transition upload)

Martin F. Krafft and I recently adopted python-docutils, and I've updated
it to the new policy.

I've been waiting for feedback from Martin, but since an upload is needed
for the policy transition, perhaps someone else could look at it? There
are quite a lot of changes, since I went through some old bugs in the BTS.

Source and _all packages are at <http://www.einval.com/~smcv/docutils/> for
the moment. The plan is to put it in the modules team Subversion
repository, but the package contains source changes outside the debian/
directory at the moment, so I'll need to convert it to use something like
dpatch first.

Thanks,
	Simon