Re: Coordinated effort to update python packages

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> My libgpod package didn't appear in the list because it currently only
> builds an python2.3-gpod and no python-gpod at all. Feel free to NMU
> this package as I really have no idea about that whole python modules

My python2.3-lasso package didn't appear either; I should be there to
upload but feel free to send a patch to the BTS.  Note it uses
autotools, it will be more complicated than setup.py to get more than
one python version supported (and it may not be necessary).

        Frederic