Re: python-sqlobject v0.7 package?

Ramon Bastiaans wrote:

> I was wondering on the status of a version 0.7 package for
> python-sqlobject. It's current package is still at version 0.6, while
> version 0.7 has been released in October 2005.

I'll confess that I'm partly to blame for the delay. v0.7 needs formencode
and Fabio contacted me about my ITP for formencode. I've been dragging my
feeting waiting for the whole .egg/.deb debate to be resolved.

I've removed the .egg stuff from the latest release, I just need to get the
directory names debian compliant.

I hope to work on it 01/22 or 01/23.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>          | Phone : (952)943-8700