Re: handling packages built supporting the "current" python revision

Alexandre Fayolle writes:
> Hi,
> Am I expected to upload an unchanged 0.2.0-3 package so that it will get
> rebuilt with python2.4 as the default python version, or is something
> going to happen automatically, for instance a binary only NMU ?

a binaryNMU should be sufficient; if you know that the package can be
binNMU'ed (i.e. no too strict dependencies between arch/indep
packages), please send a mail to -release.  We should file binNMU
requests for other packages as well.

  Matthias