Re: dh_python and python policy analysis

Le dim 13 août 2006 22:17, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
>        As to the BOF thing, I'll bite: Why one earth did the bof come
>  up with design decisiosn that require  every single goldarned python
>  module package to be reuploaded every time a new version of python
> is added or removed?

actually,it's not truly needed, it's needed iff a package do needs the
new provides or not.

and those reuploads are kind of binNMUs, the real problem here is that
tehre is no arch:all binNMU and maybe that's here the problem that need
fixing.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit