Re: Problems using python-support

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Josselin Mouette wrote:

As Gnumed doesn't ship a .pth file, the .path doesn't need to be
updated.

Well, I did so in 0.1 packages but was unsure whether this might be
useful with new Python policy.  Would you advise me to continue using
Gnumed.pth that contained

 Gnumed
 Gnumed/pycommon

Looking closer at the code, there is nothing wrong with not having this
directory in sys.path. The failing code is:
               from Gnumed.pycommon import gmLog as _gmLog
               from Gnumed.pycommon import gmCLI as _gmCLI

The Gnumed/pycommon/ directory doesn't contain any modules named gmLog
or GmCLI. So this is an expected result :)

Thanks for banging my head.  I stupidly forgot to insert the Gnumed dir
in debian/rules at the point where I'm copying the python files.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de