Re: Request for help to convert the lyx package

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 08:14:08PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> Le mer 2 août 2006 20:09, Iustin Pop a écrit :

Hi guys,

> > Ah, then that must be it - it must be invoked as:
> >   dh_python /usr/share/lyx/lyx2lyx
> > in order for it to scan other dirs and generate the correct
> > postinstall/prerm.
>
> well actually, with pycompat to 2, it does not generates the pre/postrm.
> pycentral/support do takes care of that part.
It seems that you've to call the dh_py* stuff somewhere above some other
dh_ commands. I'm not sure which exactly broke it in this case and I've to
learn for some written tests now so that I can't look deeper in it.
Maybe you should note that in the wiki page aswell that it's ok to call it
directly after dh_installman.

Thanks for your support guys!

Sven
--
If you won't forgive me the rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive