Re: python2.4

* Matthias Klose (doko@cs.tu-berlin.de) [060731 13:45]:
> More than 90% of the bug reports filed by Pierre Habouzit for the
> Python transition are currently solved.  I'm not sure, if all of the
> remaining ones should be addressed, or if the packages should just be
> dropped. A lot of these are for software, where newer versions are in
> the archive as well (gnome1, wxwindows2.4, ...). But again, you can
> help here by NMUing packages which you would like to see in etch.
> See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=madcoder-python-transition@debian.org

There are 18 packages which are in etch currently:
ecasound2.2 python-pymetar python-visual sip-qt3 vtk wxwindows2.4 gdal
gnuradio-core libhid libmetakit2.4.9.3 libphidgets moin opencv pygtkmvc
python-gdchart python-gnome libapache2-mod-python libapache-mod-python

I bumped the non-etch packages now to serious.  That will prevent
testing transitions of new such packages.

If you think that one of the packages above should be removed, please
increase the severity to serious, and ping -release.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/