From: Kai Hendry <hendry@iki.fi>
To: Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@kobold.it>
Cc: piman@debian.org, Sanghyeon Seo <sanxiyn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New webpy for sponsored upload
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:58:25 +0900

On 2006-06-17T11:31+0200 Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> It is not necessary, since you do not provide extensions but just
> modules.

I am little confused. python-feedparser doesn't provide extensions. Yet
it has the python-all-dev (>= 2.3.5-7) builddep.

"python extension: a .so file for use by python applications"
from
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPython/NewPolicy

In point 7 it says if "your package provides public extensions" you need
python-all-dev.

----- End forwarded message -----