Re: Coordinated effort to update python packages

Le Mar 13 Juin 2006 20:38, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :

> For NMUers, always start by filling a bug report refering to this
> announce, register the bug number and your intent to work on it in
> the wiki page, do the work, send the patch to the BTS and upload the
> package appropriately (using a DELAYED queue if needed).

A mass bug filling occured, sorry for the few false positives I may have
triggered, you can watch the list here :

http://bugs.debian.org/from:madcoder-python-transition@debian.org

there is also a usertag user=debian-python@lists.debian.org, tag=policy:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=policy;users=debian-python@lists.debian.org

adding a ;pend-exc=done gives a good list of what the TODO is ;)

·O·  Pierre Habouzit