FTWCA python-central vs pyhton-support

[ Please don't keep the BTS cced if you reply unless you want to express a
concern about the dh_python implementation suggested by the bug ]

Hello everybody,

Matthias has been working on integrating python-central support in
dh_python and submitted #370833:

This dh_python will use python-central for any binary package with a
XB-Python-Version: field. There's no optional python-support either.

So anyone unhappy with python-central should really come up with another
dh_python implementation RSN.

Matthias: I can't even test your dh_python since it depends on a newer
version of python-central (the 0.4.1 on
http://people.debian.org/~doko/pycentral/ doesn't know about "pycentral
debhelper"). You also forgot to attach postinst-pycentral and
prerm-pycentral to the bug report.

Cheers,

PS: Matthias couldn't you keep -python informed of your progress? I don't
like to always have to inform everybody about what you're doing. It's
painful for both of us...
--
Raphaël Hertzog