python-central bug

I have just finished my first python-support based package[1] and I think I
have found a bug: after running post install command:

 # pycentral pkginstall python-enchant

I'm getting this:
| /usr/bin/python2.3: can't open file '/usr/sbin/py_compilefiles'
| Traceback (most recent call last):
|  File "/usr/bin/pycentral", line 1009, in ?
|     main()
|   File "/usr/bin/pycentral", line 1003, in main
|     rv = action.run(global_options)
|   File "/usr/bin/pycentral", line 627, in run
|     self.options.exclude, byte_compile_default=True)
|   File "/usr/bin/pycentral", line 430, in install
|     rt.byte_compile(linked_files, bc_option, exclude_regex)
|   File "/usr/bin/pycentral", line 155, in byte_compile
|     raise PyCentralError
| __main__.PyCentralError

I have python and python-central packages from:
http://people.debian.org/~doko/pycentral/

I think that line 136 in /usr/bin/pycentral
should be changed to:
|         cmd = [self.interp, '/usr/bin/py_compilefiles', '-q', '-']
or /usr/bin/py_compilefiles file from python-central package moved to
/usr/sbin/py_compilefiles

BTW: I have followed python-imaging package example and installed
C sources to /usr/include/python2.X/package/ directories. Is it obligatory
to include them? python-central seems to not use them and I don't see a
reason to include them, specially duplicating that files for every python
version

[1] dget http://debian.pox.one.pl/pyenchant_1.1.5-2.dsc

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-