python modules circular dependencies
Hello Debian Python packages Maintainers,
there are a number of Python libraries that are packaged in a way
that create circular dependencies:
* denyhosts-common denyhosts-python2.3 denyhosts-python2.4
* python-imaging python-imaging-tk
* python2.3-imaging python2.3-imaging-tk
* python2.4-imaging python2.4-imaging-tk
* python-netcdf python-scientific
* python2.3-biopython python2.3-biopython-martel
* python2.4-biopython python2.4-biopython-martel
* python-albatross-common python2.3-albatross python2.4-albatross
* python-docutils python2.3-docutils python2.4-docutils
Circular dependencies should be avoided because they cause problem
during upgrade between stable releases.
Thanks in advance for looking at them.
Imagine a large red swirl here.