joining the team & sponsorship request

Hello.  I'm a non-DD who would like to join the Python modules packaging
team, mainly to get my own Python package, Selecting, into Debian, but
possibly also to help out here and there.  My alioth login is
"atehwa-guest".

The package, which I would probably need a sponsor for, is called
"python-selecting":

 Selecting provides a high-level framework around the system call
 select() for Python.  Selecting is a pure Python package.  This library
 provides functionality similar to the asyncore and asynchat core Python
 packages, but with cleaner API and broader functionality.

The package is available at:
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/python-selecting_0.92-3.dsc
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/python-selecting_0.92-3.diff.gz
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/python-selecting_0.92.orig.tar.gz