Re: Python-modules policy document + announce

On 4/11/06, Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com> wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I completed the documentation of the python-modules alioth project.
> How does this new project effect existing projects like pkg-turbogears?

Good question. You can keep with pkg-turbogears (btw, what's the
status?) and we (python-modules) shouldn't touch "your stuff" or if
all the pkg-turbogears group members agree we can merge our efforts.

Btw, i've just asked about turbogears in #debian-python (irc.oftc.net)
and found the ITP and the alioth group. :-)

-- stratus