Re: python-sqlobject v0.7 package?

Cool, great.
Thanks for the reply and I'll await it's release. ;)

Fabio Tranchitella wrote:

Il giorno ven, 20/01/2006 alle 18.10 +0100, Ramon Bastiaans ha scritto:
Hi all,

I was wondering on the status of a version 0.7 package for python-sqlobject.
It's current package is still at version 0.6, while version 0.7 has been released in October 2005.

It seems the package maintainer has been notified of the new version in November 2005 through the bug report system, though there is still no new package available or reply from the maintainer for that matter.

I would like to use some functionality from the new version and would love an update or status on it.

Kind regards,
- Ramon.

I'm working on this, and I'll adopt the package.
Expect an upload of 0.7-1 in a few days.