please review webcheck package

Hello list,

I have revived the webcheck (website crawler) package and it has just
been accepted into unstable. This is however my first experience with
python and python packaging and I would appreciate a quick review from
anyone who can spare the time.

Some links:
   homepage: http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/webcheck/
demo output: http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/webcheck/demo/
    package: http://packages.qa.debian.org/webcheck
        itp: http://bugs.debian.org/326429

I have a couple of questions also:

webcheck ships webcheck.css and fancytooltips.js files that are
installed in /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/webcheck/webcheck.css
and /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/webcheck/fancytooltips/fancytooltips.js. This was done because they are searched for at runtime in the python path.

Is there some better way of packaging webcheck? I have looked into the
autoconf/automake that seems to do the trick. Is there some standard or
preferred well documented way to install python applications?

Thanks for any comments. Feel free to file bugs on any problems you find
or mail me directly (I'm on the list but I rarely read it).

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --