RFS: Moviefly - a Linux Movie Catalogue

Hi,

For 4 months now I have released Moviefly under GPLv2 on the web and I very
much'd like to see it part in the Debian package archive.

Short description:

Moviefly (alias lmc) is a port of the Ant Movie Catalog by Antoine Potten from
Windows (http://www.antp.be/software/moviecatalog) to GNU/Linux.

Longer description:

Moviefly stores information on video media files, including title, actors,
genre, descriptions, comments, rating, director, producer, picture,
languages, subtitles, video- and audio format, video- and audio bitrates,
resolution, framerate, file size and media type.

Technical information can be automatically extracted, descriptive information
on a title may be downloaded from the internet.

Why Moviefly:

I started writing Moviefly because there was no comparable application such as
AMC for GNU/Linux and none in the Debian repository.
There are some LAMP applications which lack automatic extraction of movie
information or automatical downloading of information from online movie
sites.
Well, now there is.

Moviefly is hosted by Savannah:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lmc/

.deb Archive

The current release v0.12.1 is the third release providing support for
building Debian .deb archives. This is the first release for which a Debian
archive is online.
You can download the archive from:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/lmc/lmc_0.12.1-1_i386.deb

And its PGP signature:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/lmc/lmc_0.12.1-1_i386.deb.sig

PGP Key:
My PGP key is available via Savannah:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=37886

or on the hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net key-server.

Please contact me if you see a change to sponsor Moviefly to the Debian
project.

Ciao
Uwe
--
The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling, is an intimate
knowledge of its ugly side.  -- James Baldwin