RE: fake

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Musicmatch Customer Support department. Our Support Team answers emails 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We respond to all email in the order in which they are received. For this reason, please do not resubmit your customer support request. Sending duplicate emails will only increase the time it takes to resolve your issue.

The average response time is currently less than 24 hours for standard requests and 96 hours for escalated issues.

You may be able to find the answers to your questions much faster at any of the various locations:

For FAQ's, interactive tutorials and usage instructions starting with the basics all the way through advanced topics, point your Internet browser to the following web page:
http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/

The Musicmatch searchable Knowledge Base:
http://www.musicmatch.com/form/support/

To change or cancel a Musicmatch subscription trial or renewal, use the following URL to login to your account management web page:
http://www.musicmatch.com/acctmgmt/

Another good source of information about Musicmatch Jukebox features and functionality is Musicmatch Jukebox Help.  You can view the help documentation by clicking the "Help" menu within the Jukebox and selecting "Musicmatch Jukebox Help" from the popup menu. We look forward to assisting you. Thank you for your patience and support!

Regards,
Musicmatch
Customer Support Department