RFS: tpg - Toy Parser Generator - a parser generator for python

Greetings,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my tpg package. I tried asking on
debian-mentors but was unable to generate any interest, so I thought I
might try here.

* Package name    : tpg
  Version         : 3.0.4
  Upstream Author : Christophe Delord <christophe.delord@free.fr>
* URL             : http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/tpg/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Toy Parser Generator - a parser generator for python

 Toy Parser Generator is a lexical and syntactic parser generator for Python.
 This generator was born from a simple statement: YACC is too complex to use
 in simple cases (calculators, configuration files, small programming
 languages.languages.
 .
 Despite its name, tpg is not a toy.  It's a fully featured parser
 generator that concentrates on flexibility rather than speed.

I'd appriciate any feedback of course.

my packages are here:

deb http://vireo.org/debian/tpg binary/
deb-src http://vireo.org/debian/tpg source/