libcurl3 upgrade breaks pycurl

Hello

Ran upgrade on the 14th, and it seems an upgrade to libcurl3 broke
pycurl.. :/ Many of our scripts run on that.

----
  curl imagemagick libcurl3 libmagick6 libsensors3 libusb-0.1-4 nvi
7 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

----

now when i run a script, here is the error:
----
    import pycurl
ImportError: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.3: undefined symbol: tld_strerror
----

How can I revert this, or make it work again? We really need this.

Thanks a lot

Best,

fred