Re: debian default python version for sid/etch and python-kde3 status

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 08:59:16AM -0400, Colin J. Williams wrote:
| Matthias Klose wrote:
| >Fathi Boudra writes:
| >
| >>i want to know the debian default python version for sid/etch, probably
| >>2.4 but don't find any informations about this.

| >the current version is still 2.3. We are delaying the switch to 2.4,
| >until currently outstanding transitions like C++, KDE, gmp, arts, and
| >maybe others are done.

Faster!  Faster!  :-)

(what I mean is we want to see the transitions finish their transition faster)

| Is there a list of these various transitions published somewhere?

This is the only reference I know of (besides just reading
debian-devel and remembering what you read) :

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00014.html

HTH,
-D

--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,