Re: Release Team meeting minutes - 2005-06-18

[Joss, not keeping the people addressed you are ranting at, is just
 another point of rudeness]

For your wrong claims: There is no private discussion, the meeting was
public.  AFAIK Debconf is public as well. I don't know how this is
Vancouver related, I wasn't there, nor did I meet Andreas before.

Yes, for myself, I won't start the discussion now, because there is
other unrelated work, which needs to be done before (you're happily
invited to work on the C++ ABI change).

  Matthias

PS: Looking at your choice of tone, it might be easier for others to
work with you, if you limit yourself to technical and policy things.