[OT] Free Python book for reviewers

Hi,

I hope this is not too off-topic for this list, but I figured some here
may find a free Python book useful...

My recent book, Foundations of Python Network Programming[1], has just
been published.  The publisher is looking for people willing to write
honest & informative reviews of the book for magazines or sites like
Amazon and Slashdot.  I think that they are willing to send you a free
review copy if you agree to write a review when you've gone through it
(and you get to keep the copy).  If you're interested, drop me a line
off-list and I'll pass your name on to APress.

Apologies for taking up 1K of your mailbox.

-- John