Mac OS X User needs help with ISO/NRG file!

Hello!

I've been using OS X for a while now and I've begun exploring the *nix side of computing. I'm still quite a beginner and I've been having trouble with an .nrg file.

Nothing on the Mac side works with nrg files, so I thought about the "other" side, or the underside of X: *nix.

I've learned from you guys (by reading the posts) that the nrg and iso formats are quite similar. I have apps that can deal with true iso files.

Can anyone here tell me how to convert the nrg file to a true iso file?

Thanks a lot,

Emage  industry lists  Local lists

special lists  foreign lists  publishing

yellow pages   free resource  site map  about us

15寸液晶双子星,震天雷II--D451¥2466/D353¥2399