dh_python

Hi there,

my AM pointed me at a possible error source in dh_python:
the code in prerm skeleton[1] tries to delete all *.py[c|o] files
of the appropriate package using xargs. The command used
here might fail if the path of this file contains whitespaces.
I mean I can hardly imagine a situation where a python
package would contain blanks (and blanks in module names
wouldn't work anyway)...

Can anyone think of an example where whitespaces in
package's paths would be valid?

Igor

 [1]:
/usr/share/debhelper/autoscripts/prerm-python