What package name? + List of Python Policy incompatible packages

Hi,

I'm going to package pygtkglext 1.0.1 today, but I was unsure how to
name the package - either `pygtkglext', which is the real name given by
the upstream authors, or `libgtkglext1-python', which would fit into the
list of `libgtkglext1', `libgtkglext1-ruby', `libgtkglextmm1'...

So I spotted the Python Policy draft, and found:
	A package with a name `python-<foo>' will always provide the module
	<foo> for the default Debian Python version of the distribution. I.e.
	the package will extend the function of `/usr/bin/python' (which is
	installed by the package `python').
This means I should name it `python-gtkglext' (for a default module
package, of course) or even better `python-pygtkglext'. Correct?...
Hm, I think I answered my question myself ;)

But I still was a little curious and `apt-cache search`ed to see what
Python modules aren't compatible with the proposed naming scheme, and
instead use e.g. py<foo> or <foo>-python:
 * pyro and pyro-* -> should be python-remoteobjects or python-pyro?
 * pythoncard(-*) -> no, sorry, just a metapackage for python-pythoncard ;)
 * quantlib-python -> should be python-quantlib?
 * quixote -> should be python-quixote?
 * idle-python2.* -> python2.*-idle
 * libwxgtk2.5-python -> python2.3-wxgtk2.5
 * entity-python -> python2.3-entity
 * libmetakit-python -> python2.3-metakit
 * libwxgtk2.4-python -> python2.3-wxgtk2.4
 * libxc-python -> python-xc
 * libxml2-python2.3 -> python2.3-xml2
 * libxslt1-python2.3 -> python2.3-xslt1
   			(also rename libxml2-~ in [Build-]Depends:!)
 * libyehia0.5-python -> python2.3-yehia0.5

That are all packages I found. No bugreports have been filed yet.
I guess there'll still be some discussion.

greetings,
sbeyer

PS: After packaging python-pygtkglext I'm looking for a sponsor for it[2].