RFS: imgseek - image viewer and manager with content based query

Hello.

I'm looking for sponsor for my newly created package imgSeek.

I'm CC'ing debian-python due to imgSeek's python nature ;)

Here goes relevant information:

* Package name    : imgseek
  Version         : 0.8.3
  Upstream Author : Ricardo Niederberger Cabral <nieder@mail.ru>
* URL             : http://imgseek.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL

imgSeek is a photo collection manager and viewer with content-based
search and many other features. The query is expressed either as a rough
sketch painted by the user or as another image you supply (or an image
in your collection). The searching algorithm makes use of
multiresolution wavelet decomposition of the query and database images.

Package is lintian&linda clean, and builds fine with pbuilder.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring it can be fetched from my
homepage: http://skawina.eu.org/en/pakiety.html#imgseek

Any comments/suggestions appreeciated.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska