Re: RFS: gnofract4d

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message
could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's
attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to
<postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You
can delete your own text from the attached returned
message.

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently looking for a check/review/sponsor for
> gnofract4d.

> Gnofract 4D is an elegant creator of mathematical
> images called
> fractals. What sets it apart from other fractal
> programs (and makes it
> "4D") is the way that it treats the Mandelbrot and
> Julia sets as
> different views of the same four-dimensional fractal
> object. This allows
> you to create images which are a cross between the
> two sets and explore
> their inter-relationships. It is written in PyGTK.
>
> Relevant files can be found over here:
>
> Thanks,
>
> --

The Postfix program at